It's coming up for a year since I started my blog, and I was thinking about doing a doll giveaway, with a twist... but, I need your views...
* I want to raise money for our local animal shelter
* I make 'virtual' raffle tickets
* I sell the raffle tickets for $2.00 in my Etsy and Ebay shop
* Each sold raffle ticket gets a chance of winning the doll
* I will make 2 dolls, so the owner of the winning raffle ticket gets to choose between dolls
* If the money raised exceeds my expectations, both dolls will be 'raffled'
* I will pay for the listings, and paypal fees and delivery of the doll
* 100% of the money raised will go to our local shelter
Ok? what do folks think? is it going to work? $2 for the chance of winning a doll? or even $1 per doll?!
I am going to email the shelter, and our local TV News, and see if I can generate loads of cash :O)
Before I proceed... I would appreciate all your thoughts......
Oh, and lastly, this is the doll I made for Melody's birthday (my sis-in-law)... she likes green, jewelry and flip-flops, so these elements were featured in the doll....